About Me

My photo
Thai Food, Fashion, and Beauty. Who said they all can't go together?? I'm Patty, a Thai student in Boston. PatiliciousFood shows how to fashionably cook healthy Thai Food online! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/PatiliciousFood

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fried Chicken Wing (Thai Style)


Here is another menu my roommate cooked for our dinner while I was having class ^_^ This Thai fried chicken wings is just so good that I have to share the quick, easy Recipe and Methods! 
You can also cook this for your parties! Here we go.....



Ingredients
1.     Pepper                   1 tea spoon
2.     Fish Sauce             3 table spoons
3.     Chicken wings     15 wings
4.     Vegetable oil


 Methods

1. Warm oil with 'high' heat

2. While waiting for the oil, Mix chicken wings, pepper, and fish sauce in a bowl.


3. Once the oil get hot enought, reduce the heat to 'Meduim'
    Fry chicken wings until they turn golden color and chrispy!!!


4. Your Thai style Chicken wings is ready! Thanks to Bo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment